How to Clean the Interior of your Windscreen
Using Bar's Bugs Glass Wipes or Glass Cleaner Spray + Microfibre Cloth
Preparation is Key
Before starting, ensure the car is parked in a shaded area to prevent the cleaner from drying too quickly, which can leave streaks.
It also helps if it is not too hot of a day.
Aim to remove any visible dust or loose debris from the windscreen surface before using Bar's Bugs products.
Bar's Bugs Glass Wipes Method
- Open the Bar's Bugs Glass Wipes packet and pull out a wipe.
- Gently wipe the interior surface of the windscreen in a back-and-forth motion, ensuring complete coverage.
- For stubborn spots or streaks, re-fold the wipe to a clean section and continue wiping until the surface is clear.
- Reseal the packet using the provided sticky strip.
Bar's Bugs Glass Cleaner Spray + Microfibre Cloth Method
- Spray a small amount of glass cleaner onto a clean, dry microfibre cloth.
- Carefully wipe the interior of the windscreen using the dampened cloth, moving in circular motions for even coverage.
- Use a separate dry microfibre cloth to buff the surface until it is completely dry and streak-free.
(Note - If you are using Bar's Bugs Cloths, we reccomend using the Waffle Weave Cloth First, and the Microfibre Cloth to buff the glass for a streak free finish)
- Inspect the windscreen from different angles to ensure no streaks or smudges are left behind by contaminants smeared around during cleaning.
- If needed, repeat either process until the glass is crystal clear.
Regular cleaning using either of these methods will maintain a clear, unobstructed view while driving, contributing to your safety on the road. Shop the Bar's Bugs Glass Care range online now.